Sunday, 24 June 2007

Lets start with measurements. I am British, and as such our measurements differ from most off the world, so here is a quick breakdown of how to measure one's bust, UK Stylee.

Firstly, find your "Back" or "Strap" measure under the bust (1) and add 4 inches if the measurement is even and add 5 inches if it is odd. I measure 36" which gives me a back sixe of 40".

Secondly, to find your "Cup" size, measure across the fullest part of the bust (2) and subtract your back size. I measured 38" here, so my final measurement was -2" for cup size. Plonk that in the table below to get a bra size (after D, cup sizes fluctuate between double letters and single, i.e. DD/E and can even go to triple, HHH):

-2" = AAA (Very RARE, if not non-existent size)
-1" = AA
00 = A
+1" = B
+2" = C
+3" = D
etc...
Which makes me a 40AAA (no chance of finding this)

Having started listening to the hypnosis mp3's, whilst not listening religiously, I do seem to have seen some effect.
I am a little sceptic, but I do want to believe this will work. I have listened to Grants single track a couple of times, and listened to the 1st 3 tracks form the 5 supplied by Victoria. Now I know I should try to listen at the same time each day, but nevertheless, even though I have only listened to 5 tracks since I started this blog, I do appear to have changed slightly. In fact I would appear to have changed up a cup size as I now measure 36/39 not 36/38, makling me a 40AA (still hard to find, but it does exist).
My right breast seems bigger than my left. But as I said, I am sceptical, and this change could just be body fat and nothing else.
I will keep you posted.

No comments: