Wednesday, 13 June 2007

You gotta start somewhere...

... and you might as well tell someone.

This blog is here mainly to excercise some of my inner demons, and to record data on a little experiment that I am going to conduct on myself in relation to said demons.

So first of all, my demons. Like any red-blooded male, I have a huge interest in the anatomy of members of the opposite sex. However, this interest goes a little further than most.

Quite often I have heard the question: "Are you a leg or a breast man?" I fall in to the breast man category, and would like to fall a lot further.

The female breast has always fascinated me, so much so that I want my own!!!

Before anyone says I'm a homosexual I have to point out that I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the male anatomy or engaging in acts of a sexual nature with other males. Also, should anyone suggest that I need more contact wit members of the fairer sex I must also point out that I am married, and that my wife has rather large breasts that she lets me play with on a regular basis. (She's not quite so keen to let me wear her bra's tho).

I have been looking into male breasts and breast enhancement, but most options will degade all other male features, something I do not want. That being said, I stumbled across self hypnosis.

I had first seen an article about a woman increasing her cup size through hypnosis over 7 years ago in OK Magazine (or some other similar weekly trashy womans mag). Needless to say I bought a copy, but have since lost it.

More recently I stumbled across self hypnosis. There are 2 main purveyors I have come across and others may be available. The 1st is http://www.nzhypnosis.com/ and is quite cheap. For your money you get a 20-30 min recorded session by Grant Boddington. The 2nd is http://www.hyptalk.com/ and is 3-4 times the price, but you do get 5 20-30 minute recorded sessions by Victorisa Wizell instead of the 1 offered by Grant. Both can be downloaded as .mp3's and in contacting both parties they have confirmed that they have had limited success with men.

I have also been informed that being comfortable with the voice on the recording makes a big difference, one reason why am willing to shell out the extra and purchase Victoria's sessions. I just wouldn't feel comfortable listening to a man telling me I am going to grow breasts.

Shortly I will be starting the program, which should last for a minimum of 10 weeks. During this time I will try and keep you updated with my sizes. I won;t bother you with my horrid photos yet, but you may see before and after images if this works.

Then its onto phase 2!!!

No comments: